Application: mining, metallurgy, building materials, highway, railway, water conservancy and chemical industry
Special features: high output, low energy consumption, reliable structure, easy operation and maintenance
Product introduction: The PEV series jaw crusher is a new generation of high-performance jaw crusher developed by our company based on the introduction and absorption of advanced technologies at home and abroad, and according to the actual needs of customers' sites.
Compared with similar models, PEV type jaw crusher has high production capacity, low energy consumption, reliable structure and easy operation and maintenance. Mainly suitable for crushing various metal and non-metal ores and rocks with a compressive strength limit not exceeding 250Mpa. Widely used in mining, metallurgy, building materials, highway, railway, water conservancy and chemical industries.
1. The rotation speed and the angle of the rod are reasonable, the movement characteristics are optimized, the cavity is unique, the processing capacity is increased by more than 15%, and the energy consumption is saved by more than 10%.
2. The high-strength casting makes the jaw plate more resistant to abrasion, and the unique cavity shape makes the broken surface wear evenly and prolongs the service life.
3. The hydraulic adjustment of the discharge port is fast and lightweight, which can meet the needs of different crushing processes.
4. The combination of the eccentric shaft, high-quality bearings and effective labyrinth seal of the fine car makes it have extraordinary reliability.
5. The rubber shock absorbing device and limit block can absorb the peak vibration load and allow the vertical and longitudinal displacement of the crusher, thereby effectively reducing the impact of the crusher on the foundation.
6. The motor base and the crusher frame are installed integrally, which reduces the installation space of the crusher and the length of the V-belt. The standard protective cover is used instead of the construction and installation design of the protective cover on the site.